Divi Update 4.19.1 on November 17th. Be sure and check out the change-log below. Be sure to see the latest Divi Update Changelog If you are getting errors or conflicts with a plugin and want to roll back to your previous Divi version, simply open the Updates tab in the Divi Theme Options and click the Rollback button
Divi Update 4.19.1 ( updated 11-17-2022 )
– Fixed the issue when user cannot drag and drop files into Code Snippets Import Modal in some cases.
– Fixed the issue when user could exceed the free items limit on the Cloud during bulk upload.
– Show disabled cursor on save snippet button when save action is not allowed.
– Introduced new filters ‘et_builder_google_fonts_is_enabled’, ‘et_builder_google_fonts_fetch_url’ and ‘et_builder_google_fonts_fetch’ to manage Google Fonts.
– Hardened divi cloud library visual builder security checks.
– Fixed content contains HTML image tag is not rendered on the front end.
– Fixed js error which may potentially appear in console.log when Snippets screenshot is updating.
– Fixed clearing trash that gets stuck for Divi cloud library items.
– Improved Edit Tags And Categories label by replacing “And” with “&”.
– Fixed blank sceen from showing when the Cloud login modal is closed.
– Added Cancel button to the Save To Library modal.
– Fixed misaligned label in Code Snippets Portability modal.
– Added line break when appending code from Snippets Library.
– Fixed unwanted back button after logging into the Cloud from Code Snippets Library.
– Fixed Code Snippets portability modal title.
– Added spinner when preloading code snippets on details page.
– Fixed Global Colors exporting from the Divi Library page.
– Fixed PHP Fatal error when trying to activate Divi Builder plugin with Divi theme at the same time.
– Fixed a compatibility issue with WordPress 6.1 that may cause the performance to degrade in some cases when various languages were used.